Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Easy dinner #3

So, the last two posts have been on recent easy dinners. I had another one tonight, so I thought I would tell you about it.

For my birthday, one of my friends got me one of those slider pans. I hadn't used it because I wasn't really sure about making sliders at home, but I am so glad I finally tried it out.

I just took a pound of ground chuck, sprinkled it with a little salt, pepper and worcestershire sauce and cooked it up. I will say it took more than four minutes to cook. Other than that, the instructions were great.

I served them with some crinkle fries and mac and cheese.

I also cooked up Betty Crocker's pumpkin-praline cake for my work Thanksgiving tomorrow. It looks like it's going to be pretty tasty. One of the layers cracked a little, but it's nothing I can't cover up with icing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow RichardsLJ on Twitter