Saturday, June 22, 2013

The summer of beer

A coworker had a birthday this week, and she asked me to make Irish Car Bomb cupcakes. I did that, but that means I have five more bottles of Guinness extra stout, and I'm more of a pale-ale kind of gal. So, I googled Guinness recipes, and we'll be trying some here. Maybe there will meatloaf, braised short ribs or beer chicken. We'll see what catches my fancy. I love Guinness Irish Stew, but it's not really the right weather for that. If you have any good recipes for extra stout beer, let me know. I saw a few bread recipes, which would give me an excuse to use that bread machine that I never use. Also, in slightly less exciting news, the producer of my Internet cooking show has moved back to Texas. So that sucks, but I will try to take more pictures so this does not continue to be the most boring blog in the history of the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow RichardsLJ on Twitter