Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fall

I love fall. Fall is a really great time to cook and bake all those things you abandon during the summer, also known as "anything that requires an oven."

I've already made a huge pot of chili, and I'm getting ready to try out some new pie and bread recipes. One of my friends made what she called "the best shepherd's pie ever" last night. I'll probably track down some acorn squash next week to do my Italian stuffed squash recipe.

But what I have been craving lately is quiche. I would really love to have a good quiche. I have a seafood quiche recipe that's to-die-for that I always make during Lent when I can't eat meat on Friday. I do love Quiche Lorraine like I had in France, but I am thinking of something with lots of cheese, veggies and yummy goodness.

Does anyone have a good quiche recipe they can recommend?

Coming soon: trial runs on new Thanksgiving pies. Should be delicious, I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow RichardsLJ on Twitter