Wednesday, December 26, 2012

2013

Another year is passing by, and this blog still isn't what I want it to be. However, I have renewed enthusiasm (and a new laptop) for 2013.

Therefore, here are my blogging resolutions for the upcoming year.
1. I will post at least one new recipe each week. That's right. EVERY week in 2013, I will make one new recipe and post it, along with a review (and hopefully some photos).
2. More photos in 2013.
3. More reviews of products to make our lives easier. Not everything has to be from scratch every time, and there are a lot of great products out there to make our lives simpler.

My challenge to you is to keep following this blog. Suggest recipes you'd like me to try. Try the recipes and product reviews I post and report your own feelings on them. Let's all broaden our culinary experiences in 2013.

Oh, and occasionally I may talk about wine, because I do that a lot when I eat. I hope that's OK.

Seasons Eatings, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow RichardsLJ on Twitter