Friday, October 29, 2010

Fall munchies

So, I had a birthday party for my roommate/Halloween party last weekend.

On the menu, we had:
Chili
Pigs in blankets, which are just little smokies wrapped in crescent rolls but they are super delicious!
Buffalo chicken dip - spicy, but good. I'll put the recipe down below.
Nacho dip - super easy. Combine: 1 block cream cheese, 1 can chili with no beans and 1 cup of shredded colby jack cheese in the crockpot on low until it's melty and delicious.

Buffalo chicken dip

I tried to find this recipe online, but I think I jumbled up a couple of recipes to make mine, so I will just have to tell you.

I did it in a crock-pot on low until everything melted.

Combine
1 cup cook chicken breast (I might have put a little more)
1 cup ranch dressing (next time 1 will use 1/2 ranch, 1/2 blue cheese)
1 8 oz block cream cheese
1/2 cup hot sauce (I used Louisiana Hot Sauce and it had a lot of heat)
1 cup colby jack cheese

Heat on low until melted. Serve with celery sticks and tortilla chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow RichardsLJ on Twitter