Tuesday, January 19, 2010

BBQ pork chops (or chicken) and stuffing

I remember getting a recipe like this a million moons ago, and I just modified it and now it is one of my super-easy, go-to meals.

Heat oven to 350

Take a box of stuffing mix (I always use cornbread) and mix it up like the package directions (I leave the butter out - so just stuffing mix and hot water from the tap)

Put it in the bottom of a greased, 9X13 pan

Cover the stuffing with either pork chops or chicken breasts

Put barbecue sauce on the meat. It is OK if some gets on the stuffing too.

Bake in the oven until the meat is done, usually around 20-30 minutes depending on the cut of the meat

Tonight we're having baked potatoes and corn with it, but it's good with mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, green beans, etc.

1 comment:

Follow RichardsLJ on Twitter