Monday, January 25, 2010

Thought of the day

Is it wrong to want to host a Super Bowl party just to make a cheeseball that looks like a football? And to buy all the fun Super Bowl party decorations?

My TV isn't good enough. And the person that I like to watch football with isn't talking to me because he's trying to make things work with a girl who looks like ET.

But, still, it's the Super Bowl, and there are a lot of good snacks to be made. (Homemade chex mix, anyone?)

How about this? Even if I don't have a party (maybe next year with my big ass flat screen in my new, big house?), I will post some recipes for all of you who do.

OK, sounds good.

That's it for now. Stay tuned for tonight's treats: Pecan pie muffins (for work breakfast tomorrow) and chicken enchiladas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow RichardsLJ on Twitter